3.7.11

Sequences

七月 | 日曜日

This is a confession of a mediocre know-it-all, well not really. I just look up things that interest me, take the Columbine High School Massacre for instance which then led me to listening to Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People and then thinking of dark-victorian-era-esque things. I have a really messed up mind don't I? Along with that sequence I came across this..

Now it takes me back to my sophmore year in high school which was only two years ago-ish, learning about Leonardo Da Vinci and how he wrote backwards in his Codex aswell as his ideas.. Probably one of my most favorite years so far but hey the best is yet to come right? At least that's what I heard anyway.Remembering that the Renaissance was the rebirth of art and literature I thought of the Dark ages -well only a visual image of what I think it would look like. This is closest results I could think of.


Having thought of the above, other things popped up out of nowhere..


Thank you tumblr and google for these images. Looking at these pictures they don't really suit the season of summer, I feel like this is more of an ending autumn-winter it's probably got to do something with the colors. Yet don't photographers shoot s/s collections in around atumn-winter and vice versa? Forgive me if I'm wrong afterall I'm a self-titled mediocre know-it-all

Since it's summer I'm posting a list of what I shall do in the month of June throughout August -before school starts and just to keep me doing something just for the sake of doing something.

" To do "

  • Post here more often
  • Post here more often
  • Come up with a new url for this blog
  • Try not to stay up the usual time..

    “I wasn’t really asleep I was just meditating on unconsciousness.”

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment