15.7.11

Motivate

七月 | 金曜日

Fishtail plaits, fish braids -what ever you want to call it- are what I've been obssessing on lately. I've been wanting to do them on people's hair but I only manage to do them on my sisters hair.. I found the tutorial at tumblr

click to enlarge

At first I couldn't understand the Fishtail Braid Technique" so it turned out wrong, wrong that it's worth a facepalm, well maybe considering people who are also trying out the braid for the first time. I think this is a definite favorite of mine~ I'm quite impressed on just how it looks. In my opinion it's a very complex but doable hairstyle that can suit any occasion.

I been browsing on RIDsnap more than ever simply because it's now one of my "daily to-do's"

Todays favorites

click to enlarge

First row
This look has somesort of clash between a mermaid-note the fish scale motif, I'll assume that's a dress with a spacey kinda feel and tie dye-watercolor style leggings which brings it all together. The shoes are familiar but I can't pull a name. I think it's Vivienne Westwood ✕ Melissa.. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Sakura meet Ariel.

Simply put the bag is awesome~ I would like to make something like this but why not just buy it? If only I had the money..

Second row
I'm in love with her hair. This reminds me of korean fashion with ulzzangs very eye popping in this case the red hair and an edgy but with a casual rock-chick look.

I've always been fond of those shoes but I never got to own such pair.

I should do this every other post.

Speaking of which I need to motivate myself to post more. If I ever did, it might take me hours just to get it done because it takes me a while to think of something and in result of that you get me posting at around XX:XX in the morning. Although at times I will save it as a draft but that draft might never be posted because I will keep editing and editing, it's just not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment